October 9, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Sunset (#1)

Suatu pagi di hari Minggu..

When I blogwalking to my friend's blog Mamarani, I got another interesting thing about blogging activity.. :)
It's Weekly Photo Challenge,
and, because I have a lot of Sunset Photo catch, :) I thought why that I don't participate too?

So.. here we go..
I'll show you the sunset from my belove city, Makassar :)

Sunset - Right next from Hotel Pantai Gapura- Makassar



This is my Friend picture, seems like he hold the sun, didn't he? :)
it's taken right before the sun fallen down..


Those picture not taken by Professional Camera, but just by my own HP, #ihik, sorry for "not so good" picture.. :)
So... that's it...

Thank you, for visiting my blog..
Sorry for my 'not so right' language.. hehehhee...


P.S: Buat kalian yang baca tulisan ini dan nanya' kenapa sok-sokan pake' bahasa inggris seeh??? ya itu, karena yang adain ini orang bule, wkwkwkwk...



4 comments:

  1. sudah dishare di kolom komentarnya weekly photo challenge yg untuk teman sunset.. share disana..biar banyak orang yang mendarat ke blog ta' ini..

    ReplyDelete

Jejak para pembaca, boleh komen suka-suka :)